Applications and Forms


>> 2021 Fee Schedule


>> Zoning/Building Permit

>> Zoning Hearing Application

>> Fence Permit

>> Pool Permit

>> Street Cut/Street Opening Permit

>> Demolition Permit

>> Sign Permit

>> Special Events Permit

>> Information on Yard Sale Permits

>> Stormwater Management Application

>> Floodplain Management Application

>> Commercial Certificate of Occupancy

Forms & Applications

>> Right-to-know Request Form

(Right-to-know request may be submitted to Dave Arndt at

>> Status of Occupancy Report

>> Volunteer Form

The following are paper only forms that can be picked up at the noted locations:

  • Home Occupation Form - Please visit the Administrative Office for application
  • Solicitation Permit - Please visit the Police Department for application
  • Yard Sale Permit ($5.00) - Please visit the Administrative Office for Permit

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By :