Sewer - Municipal Authority
Mailing Address: 541 Oxford Avenue, Hanover, PA 17331
Contact Telephone: 717-637-0411
Business Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
After Hours: 717-624-2101 (To report spills, leaks, back-ups)
Municipal Authority Meeting Dates:
Meetings are held on a quarterly basis on the second Monday of the month at 5:30 p.m. at the Conewago Township Municipal Office at 541 Oxford Avenue, Hanover, PA 17331. Municipal Authority Meeting Minutes
Sewer Billing Information:
• Bills Mailed: February 1, May 1, August 1, November 1
• Due Dates: All payments due 30 days from mailing date
• Penalties: 31st day from mailing date, a 10% penalty will be applied.
46th day from mailing date, a $50.00 penalty will be applied.
Methods of payments: Cash, Check*, Money Order, Credit Card payments online by clicking the following link www.conewagotwp.authoritypay.com
A convenience fee of 2.65% or $3.00 minimum per transaction will be charged by the payment processing company for this service.
*Checks payable to Conewago Township Municipal Authority
- Metered services :
- 0 to 8,000 gallons of water use: $38.96 per quarter
- 8,000 gallons of water use or more is an additional $4.87 per thousand gallons
- Non-Metered services:
- $64.00 per quarter
Developers Specs: hard copy available at Township Office
- The Municipal Authority Board members
- The Municipal Authority Engineer
- Gannett Fleming of Camp Hill, PA
- The Municipal Authority Solicitor
- The Municipal Authority Independent Auditor
- The Hanover Regional Sewer Treatment Plant
- Sewage Enforcement Officer (on-lot systems) Primary SEO: Douglas Stambaugh, Group Hanover
The Municipal Authority Staff:
- Holly Zepp, Authority Controller
- Scott A. Small, Maintenance Manager
- Township Maintenance Crew